Who is the NVQ Level 2 Wood Occupations qualification for?
This Site Carpentry qualification is aimed at those who have been working on site as a joiner/carpenter for one year or more and is looking to get their Blue Skilled Worker CSCS Card.
What is involved?
Once you’ve registered onto the programme, our Assessor will make arrangements to visit you on site where your will show him how you meet the unit requirements for:
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
You also need to select 3 out of the following 5 units:
- Installing First Fixing Components in the Workplace
- Installing Second Fixing Components in the Workplace
- Erecting Structural Carcassing Components in the Workplace
- Maintaining Non-structural Carpentry Work in the Workplace
- Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
When the Assessor meets with you on site he will capture your performance of these units and your knowledge. We will give you plenty of information on what he needs to see before this visit.
What makes this course special?
- The NVQ Level 2 Wood Occupations course provides the opportunity to prove your skills and knowledge even if you have no other formal qualifications
- Can be achieved without attending a College or taking an exam
- Can be achieved in a relatively short period
- The course is certificated by NOCN
- Provides access to a Blue CSCS card
Rate: £795 + vat. Payment plans available.
This qualification is for you if:
- You have at least one year of on site experience
- You are working on site in this role at the moment
- You need a Blue CSCS Card
Call us today on 0845 900 7859 Mobile friendly 01257 482256