For Site Managers looking for their Black CSCS card as quickly as possible.
ONLINE ENROLMENTS FOR £300/month THROUGH MYQUAL
Need your Black CSCS Card within 8 weeks?
Our NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management qualification is aimed at experienced Site Managers. Our unique approach can help you complete in as little as eight weeks. Do you have the right amount of experience, but not the right qualification, then this route is ideal for you. Compass have helped hundreds of Site Managers get their Black CSCS card in as little as 8 weeks.
What does the NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management qualification entail?
Unlike most qualifications, the NVQ takes place mainly at work and you can decide how long it takes you to complete. Most experienced Managers complete it within as little as 2 to 3 months.
- You will demonstrate your performance by providing documentary evidence of you carrying out the role of a Site Manager. Either online, by email or in a hard copy file. We give you a list of which documents you need to provide.
- An Assessor will come and visit you on site. This is so he can see you in action and review your evidence with you. Our Assessors are located across the country so work location isn’t a problem.
- Your knowledge of site management is captured through either written questions and answers or a professional discussion with your Assessor. A mixture of both is often the preferred route.
How to enrol
CALL US TO ENQUIRE ABOUT ELCAS FOR ARMED FORCES
You can call us or email us at email@example.com for information on how to enrol. Our standard rate is £1800 including vat.
In a hurry to get started? Online enrolments through MyQual are available from £1688 with immediate access to material to help you complete.
There are no hidden charges. See CITB for what grants eligible employers can claim upon completion.
What will I need for the course?
To fast track on the NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Diploma, you ideally need to have at least 2 years Site Management experience and be in a Site Manager job role when the Assessor comes to see you. If you have less experience it may take you longer to complete, but you could still enrol.
What makes the NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Diploma course special?
- The course provides you with the opportunity to prove your skills and knowledge even if you have no other formal qualifications.
- Achieved without attending a College or taking an exam.
- It can be completed in a relatively short period of time.
- NOCN certificated and recognised by CIOB (click on link for advice on routes to membership).
- Upon completion you can apply for your Black CSCS card.
- Payment plans are available for those self funding.
There are 19 mandatory units in the NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management Diploma – we give you a plan on how to easily meet the requirements of these units and map your evidence against them for you. The units include:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Allocating work and checking people’s performance in the workplace.
- Identifying and enabling learning opportunities for given work teams in the workplace.
- Contributing to the identification of work teams in the workplace.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining systems for managing health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Establishing, controlling and monitoring environmental factors and sustainability in the workplace.
- Evaluating and selecting work methods to meet project or operational requirements in the workplace.
- Planning the preparation of the site for the project or operation in the workplace.
- Monitoring construction related project activities in the workplace.
- Ensuring that work activities and resources meet project work requirements in the workplace.
- Identifying, allocating and planning the deployment and use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace.
- Organising, controlling and monitoring supplies of materials in the workplace.
- Establishing and monitoring communication systems and organisational procedures in the workplace.
- Controlling project progress against agreed quality standards in the workplace.
- Establishing project dimensional control criteria in the workplace.
- Controlling project progress against agreed programmes in the workplace.
- Controlling project quantities and costs in the workplace.
- Evaluating feedback information and recommending improvements in the workplace.
- Managing personal development in a construction-related workplace.
NVQ LVL 6 SCM
Call us today on 0845 900 7859 Mobile friendly 01257 482256