For Senior Construction Managers/Directors. Will lead to CIOB membership and Black CSCS Card.
Our unique approach can help you complete in as little as eight weeks. If you have sufficient experience and are currently in a senior management role, but do not have the required qualification then this is for you.
See MYQUAL for online enrolment details and payment options.
How will I complete the NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management qualification?
Unlike most qualifications this one will take place mainly at work
- The process begins with a profiling questionnaire to make sure you are enrolling on the right qualification for you
- You will put together proof of your experience and knowledge, in the form of work related documents – you can do this in Dropbox, by email or in a file – whichever works best for you
- An Assessor will visit you to see you in your working environment and to review your portfolio of evidence – we have Assessors located across the country so we can come to wherever you’re working in mainland England
- Your knowledge of your work role is captured through either written questions and answers or professional discussion with your Assessor – this is often the preferred route as it can be completed in a day
Within the NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management, there are five core mandatory module:
- Manage people
- Manage teams
- Manage meetings
- Ethical management
- Managing project processes
Plus optional units selected from the list below:
- Assess and evaluate the sustainability and environmental impact of developments
- Control projects in construction
- Direct the management of design development and processes
- Evaluate and progress the resolution of contractual disputes
- Implement, monitor and control strategic procurement systems
- Manage the preparation and submission of estimates, bids and tenders
- Prepare and agree a project brief and outline programme
- Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and agreed
- Establish project procurement arrangements
- Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements for the whole life cycle
- Implement procurement processes
- Manage marketing and customer service
- Manage the handover of the project
Will I be eligible for the course?
You need to ideally have at least three years’ experience in the industry and in a job role that will support this qualification.
What makes this qualification special?
- The program provides the opportunity to prove your skills and knowledge even if you have no other formal qualifications
- It can be achieved without attending a College
- It can be completed in a relatively short period, in as little as 12 weeks
- The course is certificated by NOCN
- Upon completion you can apply for you Black Senior Managers CSCS card and CIOB membership
- Payment plans can be arranged for those self funding this qualification
£2300 inclusive of vat. See MYQUAL for payment options.
See CITB for how eligible companies can apply for grants upon completion. Call us today on 0845 900 7859 Mobile friendly 01257 482256